Registration is OPEN NOW! Simply fill in form below!
Who is eligible to join ESO?
• Student entering 8th – 12th grade for the 2018-2019 school year.
• Must be a resident of Edina and/or attend Edina Schools.
• The STUDENT is the member but must be sponsored and supported by a PARENT
What is required for membership?
• Complete online application, pay annual dues ($20 per student/ $40 family max)
• Attend one new member orientation
• Participate in at least four (4) of the offered Philanthropic Opportunities from September 2018 – May 2019.
How soon can I start volunteering?
• As soon as your online application is received, you will receive an invite to sign up for our app. Both the student and the parent will need to create a profile on our volunteer tracking app. Once that is done you can browse upcoming opportunities, sign up and track hours from the app or your computer!
Questions or Concerns? Contact any of us!
Alyssa Hammar – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Knapp – email@example.com
Kari Mawn – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathy Nelsen – email@example.com